Skip to content

Feedback, Suggestions and Bugs

Please provide us with your ideas to improve Phantasy Tour. Do not use this feature to submit general support requests. Please address those requests to support@phantasytour.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

48 results found

1. Looking For Cheap Sex Dolls

When looking for a more sex dolls cheap, it's important to balance cost with quality to ensure a satisfying experience.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Best sex dolls body requirements

The description should include the best sex dolls' weight, height, changes, and how to care for the doll.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What a Little Bird Told Me Nyt​? What So Far?

The Answer is Tweet. The Today's crossword puzzle piece of information is a fast one: What a Little Bird Told Me Nyt​?. We will attempt to find the right response to this specific crossword sign. Here are the potential answers for "Everything a little bird said to me?" sign. It was most recently seen in American fast crossword. We have 1 potential response in our data set.

Read Also: https://www.avianinfo.com/birds/what-a-little-bird-told-me-nyt

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve Work Performance with ChatGPT Free Online

In today’s fast-paced work environment, maximizing efficiency and productivity is essential. ChatGPT free online is a powerful tool that can significantly enhance your work performance by assisting with everything from task management and content generation to problem-solving and time optimization. Here’s how ChatGPT can help you improve your work performance across various aspects of your professional life at https://chatgptdemo.ai/

1. Streamline Task Management and Organization
      One of the biggest challenges in the workplace is managing multiple tasks and deadlines effectively. ChatGPT can help you organize your to-do lists, set priorities, and break down complex projects into manageable steps. By providing clarity…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why Users Could Not Open OST File in Outlook?

Users may encounter issues opening OST files in different versions of Outlook due to various reasons. Common causes include file corruption, which can occur during synchronization or software crashes. Incompatible Outlook versions can also prevent access, as OST files are version-specific. Insufficient permissions or user profiles can lead to access problems. Additionally, if Outlook is improperly configured, it may not recognize the OST file. For more info- https://www.emailsguru.com/blog/how-to-open-ost-file-in-outlook/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Where can I get free Eggy Car games?

Eggy Car is a free game available at unblocked games WTF. The unblocked game Eggy Car is ideal for fans of automobiles and racing. The goal of the game is to drive as close to the finish line as you can without crashing your car. Play eggy car at Unblocked Games WTF to maintain focus while facing many difficulties and challenges.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Geometry Dash

The globe has gone crazy for the rhythm-based action game Geometry Dash. In geometry dash
    , you take control of a tiny, cube-shaped avatar that navigates through a variety of levels that are chock-full of obstacles like lasers and spikes. With no offensive content or in-app purchases, Geometry Dash is usually regarded as safe for children. The ESRB has rated the game E for Everyone, which indicates that it is appropriate for players of all ages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mobile boat mechanics as a gamechanger

Hauling your vessel out in case of a marine misfit can be a pain! highly skilled and equipped mobile boat mechanics can safe your day quite literally! search for mobile boatmechancis near me and get a number safed!

https://www.stpete-mobilemarinemechanic.com/
    https://www.rng-boat-repair-jacksonville.com/
    https://www.mobileboatmechanic-capecoral.com/
    https://www.mobileboatmechanic-longbeach.com/about

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Need Some Help to Keep Up With Friends

So, I’ve been playing Siege with some buddies who are just ridiculously good. Every match feels like I’m dragging them down, and it’s starting to make me avoid playing with them altogether. I don’t want to ruin the game for them or me, but I need a way to keep up. Have any of you found any cheats or mods that are safe to use? I’m not looking to go pro, just to stop feeling like the weak link in the squad.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How Ignoring Trends Impacted My Assignemnt Journey

Hello! Aligning marketing and sales is quite challenging because the market doesn't operate based solely on your strategies; you need to stay attuned to every aspect of the market. I learned this the hard way when I was in university—I didn’t pay attention to market trends and suffered a significant loss, which left me quite stressed and unable to focus on my assignments. Eventually, I sought assistance from <a href="https://ukassignments.uk/">assignment help UK</a> and completed my assignments. It’s important to always consider the market before making any decisions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ¡Bienvenido al Mundo del Chat de Video Aleatorio Gratuito!

El chat de vídeos aleatorio es la forma más divertida de pasar el tiempo y conocer gente nueva hoy en día. En este campo pionero por Omegle, ahora existe Omegla Chat. Con Omegla Chat, la mejor alternativa del mundo, puedes chatear por video cuando quieras, conocer gente nueva y hacer grandes amistades. ¡Y sin costo alguno, completamente gratis! Ya no necesitas buscar la aplicación de Omegle en Google Play, puedes usar Omegla con tu móvil o navegador web.

https://www.omegla.chat/es/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. where technology meets the dynamic realm of sports

Welcome to the world of Tech Etruesports, where technology meets the dynamic realm of sports. As the sports industry continues to evolve, the integration of cutting-edge technology has become crucial in enhancing performance, improving fan engagement, and revolutionizing the way we experience sports. Tech Etruesports stands at the forefront of this exciting intersection, offering insights, innovations, and advancements that are reshaping the future of sports
    https://etruesports.tech/etruesports-com-transforming-the-future-of-esports/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Logiteche, your premier destination for all things tech

Welcome to Logiteche, your premier destination for all things tech. Whether you're a tech enthusiast, a professional, or someone simply looking to stay updated with the latest in technology, Logiteche is the perfect place to start.
    https://logiteche.co.uk/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ChatGPT po Polsku: Twórz Treści za Darmo z Najlepszymi Narzędziami

Poprawa Gramatyki i Stylu
    Jednym z kluczowych aspektów skutecznego pisania jest poprawna gramatyka i styl. ChatGPT po polsku oferuje zaawansowane funkcje analizy tekstu, które pomagają użytkownikom wykrywać i poprawiać błędy gramatyczne, interpunkcyjne i stylistyczne. Dzięki zaawansowanemu przetwarzaniu języka naturalnego, model potrafi wychwycić nawet subtelne błędy, które mogą umknąć uwadze piszącego. https://chatgptpolsku.pl/

Na przykład, jeśli piszesz raport biznesowy, ChatGPT może pomóc w utrzymaniu formalnego tonu i poprawności gramatycznej, sugerując odpowiednie struktury zdań i wyrażenia. Z kolei w przypadku pisania artykułu na bloga, model może zasugerować bardziej swobodny i przystępny język, który przyciągnie uwagę czytelników. Dzięki temu teksty stają się bardziej spójne…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Active Beach Holidays That Include Hiking and Snorkeling?

o feel better when you go home from your next vacation is one of the finest objectives you can set for yourself. While beach holidays don't always encourage physical activity, making the most of things like hiking and snorkeling is a simple way to phrazle get the most of what the location has to offer. Being more active when on vacation not only makes you feel better, but it also allows you to fully enjoy the location.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. loan calculators

You can find free online loan calculators on many financial or banking websites. Let me know if you need further assistance on how to use this tool https://loan-calculator.io

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. What do you know about driving directions?

The driving directions service is an online mapping application that provides users with the ability to travel the world with ease. This navigation service has the potential to revolutionize the way you travel by directing you from point A to point B in a manner that is both precise and effortless. In a world filled with a plethora of opportunities, driving-directions.io acts as a reliable companion for you to have as you move around and discover new places. The navigation capabilities, which include turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates, multi-stop planning, and other features, can help you navigate the maze of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What are black diamond earrings?

Yes. Black diamonds are trendy.

They are simply a diamond with so many inclusions, or flaws, that there is nothing left but the black. They claim that ‘natural’ black diamonds are much more valuable than their artificially colored siblings.

Okay.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am trying to sign up but I am getting an error.

I am trying to register but I am getting a 500 error. I have tried different email, passwords, usernames, etc... I am not getting any errors on the form but when I fill out the form and click "sign up" I get a pop up that says "Your account could not be created. Please correct the errors and try again.".

But it doesn't show any errors on the form and like I said, I tried different usernames, email, and passwords. I have also tried using a different browser that has no extensions installed and I am not using a VPN.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3