[BUG] I am unable to log into my account
Many users are unable to log into their accounts. After they click the "Login" button, a spinning icon appears along with the words "Logging in...", but nothing else happens.
Adam Bidas commented
Currently unable to log into my account. Tried multiple browsers, mobile and PC, resetting password. Phish tour starts tomorrow, and I'd love to be able to post my pics in the games section.
seeing this issue on my desktop PC (windows) with chrome and firefox. Also seeing it on my android device.
seeing it across production and staging environments
Josh L commented
PC; Google chrome and Microsoft Edge; Windows 10 pro
iPhone 13 pro; safari; apple ios
Guy Forget commented
happening on multiple devices and browsers
- pc and iphone
- firefox, edge, chromium, and safari for ios
- windows 10 home, latest ios update
-https://files.catbox.moe/fqsmm7.png screenshot of chromium console errors
Here’s a bit of added info -
- I purposely used good username and bad password - login process seems to know this, screen instantly comes back (seemingly my credentials have been rejected)
- If using good credentials, I get the spinning “Logging In” and screen doesn’t come back
1) PC running Windows 10 Home, Microsoft Edge, latest automatically updated versions, no ad-blockers or other browser add-ins, 100% stock software
2) Apple iDevices - recent devices, running iOS 16.5 Public Beta, running stock app Safari browser
Google Chrome. Accer chromebook and Samsung