[BUG] I am unable to log into my account
Many users are unable to log into their accounts. After they click the "Login" button, a spinning icon appears along with the words "Logging in...", but nothing else happens.
We updated Phantasy Tour with a bug fix that should have solved the login issue. Please try logging in now and report back in the comments. Thanks!
Haley Ervin commented
Drift Hunters is a game where you drift around on the web.https://drift-hunters.io
seeing this issue on my desktop PC (windows) with chrome and firefox. Also seeing it on my android device.
seeing it across production and staging environments
Josh L commented
PC; Google chrome and Microsoft Edge; Windows 10 pro
iPhone 13 pro; safari; apple ios
Guy Forget commented
happening on multiple devices and browsers
- pc and iphone
- firefox, edge, chromium, and safari for ios
- windows 10 home, latest ios update
-https://files.catbox.moe/fqsmm7.png screenshot of chromium console errors
Here’s a bit of added info -
- I purposely used good username and bad password - login process seems to know this, screen instantly comes back (seemingly my credentials have been rejected)
- If using good credentials, I get the spinning “Logging In” and screen doesn’t come back
1) PC running Windows 10 Home, Microsoft Edge, latest automatically updated versions, no ad-blockers or other browser add-ins, 100% stock software
2) Apple iDevices - recent devices, running iOS 16.5 Public Beta, running stock app Safari browser
Google Chrome. Accer chromebook and Samsung